Senior Customer Service Specialist (Bilingual- Work From Home)
Mommy Jobs Online is seeking a Senior Customer Service Specialist (Fluent in English and one of the following languages – German, French or Italian)
As a Customer Service Specialist, you will function as a customer service expert, taking escalated problems and concession calls and maintaining escalation queues.
The successful candidates will be action-orientated, a flexible problem-solver with excellent research skills. You will demonstrate Customer Obsession and Ownership on every contact.
Pay: $22.00 per hour
To Become An Agent
*Apply at www.mommyjobsonline.com and click on Join Now and select the Customer Service Remote Job Bank Registry to get connected to our remote customer service job positions. Please reference agent id code MJOLCarolH when you register online.
Mommy Jobs Online is accepting pre-screening interviews, so please call 1-405-418-6160 and ask for Kimberly.
Jobseeker Live Chat - https://tawk.to/chat/5bd13d86476c2f239ff5dd42/default
Find part-time, flexible work from home jobs | Mommy Jobs Online pre-screened remote jobs for Data Entry, Transcription and Customer Service | Flexible At Home Jobs for Data Entry Jobs | More relia...https://www.mommyjobsonline.comhttps://tawk.to/chat/5bd13d86476c2f239ff5dd42/default
· Act as a problem solver for all associate and customer escalated issues, answering associate questions via chat, while also dealing with specific escalated customer issues.
· Be an escalation point for customer’s requests. Acting as a bridge between CS and a variety of other groups within the company and takes responsibility and ownership for coordinating efforts to agree on a solution.
· Ensure high compliance with operational processes and policies.
· Being the subject matter expert in relation to all our internal customer service resources (CSC/CSSM)
· Facilitating communication between CS Associates (CSA) and the management team via the ticketing process.
· Handling all concession related escalations and ensuring that necessary authorizations are confirmed.
· Assists the team with performance improvement efforts
· Ensuring the queuing system is regularly monitored ensuring the customer experience is upheld.
· Proactively aiding teammates with difficult customer contacts for both phone, chat and e-mail (as applicable).
· Demonstrating effective communication and cooperation with Customer Service Managers and peers in an effort to manage team workload and morale.
Skills or Expertise
· Fluent in English and one of the following languages (German, French or Italian)
· Proven ability to provide good judgment, strong interpersonal skills, adherence to company policies and a commitment to excellent customer service.
· Excellent written and verbal communication.
· Utilize conflict resolution skills as applicable to customers and demonstrate effective listening skills and patience.
· Demonstrates decision-making ability
· Ability to work independently on projects or tasks to identify and ultimately resolve customer pain-points.
· Maintain a high level of professionalism and approach-ability
· Successfully completes approved special projects as assigned.
Experience in process improvement/lean six sigma
Project management experience