REMOTE Outpatient Coder Position
AAPC Certification requirements
AHIMA Certification requirements
CCS, RHIT, RHIA
Years of Experience
2 - 5 years
Virtual Desk Jobs is looking for a REMOTE Outpatient Coder.
This is a 90 day contract to hire.
• Must have SDS/INO/ED/CLI/RCR coding exp*
• Must be AHIMA -RHIA, RHIT, CCS, CCA, AAPC- CPC certified (send certification with submissions)
• 90 day TEMP TO PERM
• MUST LIVE IN TX, LA, NM, GA, AR
• Education: High School Diploma or GED required
• 2-3 years coding experience outpatient based
• Production expectations: 2/hour
• Quality expectations: 95% or >
• Coder or Vendor must provide equipment and internet, additional information will be provided
• Coder MUST complete a quality check before submission and during assignment
• How long does it take the client to process and grant access to remote contract coders? 1-2 weeks
• After orientation and prebill review, coders may work a flexible schedule during Business hours (6am to 9pm)
• Schedule must be approved by Manager
Pay: $18.00 - $25.00 per hour
To Become A Member:
Please visit www.mommyjobsonline.com and click on Join Now. You will need select the Medical Coding Remote Job Bank Registry to become a lifetime member to get connected with this client to begin their hiring process. Please email us your resume after you register with your qualifications and work history.
Please reference agent id code MJOLAmyR on your registration submission.
Mommy Jobs Online is accepting pre-screening interviews, so please call 1-405-418-6160 and ask for Kimberly.
Jobseeker Live Chat - https://tawk.to/chat/5bd13d86476c2f239ff5dd42/default
Please see the description in the above information.
Skills or Expertise