Data Support Specialist
Mommy Jobs Online (https://mommyjobsonline.com) is now seeking Data Support Specialist works under general supervision, and performs data entry and extraction.
Position supports, the Denials Management Specialist, branches and other members during the audit and appeal process. Position can also support, record, and summarize data from the audit and appeal software. Include researching to ensure accurate data is recorded.
As a Data Support Specialist, you will:
- Work directly with various software applications, including, but not limited to EMR and Medicare contractor software.
- Track data for payment/denial/appeal/affirmation/non-affirmation and assists with determining action plan for the claim and communicating deadlines.
- Assists with updates to audit and appeal tracking software, which includes but not limited to enter standard payments, upload correspondence, monitor and update claim status.
- Monitor Medicare data for ADRs, appeals, denials, affirmed and non-affirmed claims.
- Manage data entry logs.
- Extract documents from the EMR for review by the clinical staff.
- Prepare documents for mail via USPS, FAX, UPS or FedEx.
- Manage department incoming mail.
- Scan, copy, and distribute correspondence.
- Collaborate and work with branch during the medical record review process and the audit and appeal process.
- Communicate discrepancies or problems during the medical record review process, and the audit and appeal process; Research and assist with resolving discrepancies.
This is remote work only.
Pay: $18 to $25 per hour
Please visit https://mommyjobsonline.com and click on Join Now and select the Clerical WAH Job Bank Registry to become a lifetime member to get connected with this client. Please email us your resume after you have registered to become an agent with your qualifications and work history.
Please reference agent ID code MJOLTanyaPhilip on your registration submission.
Mommy Jobs Online is accepting pre-screening interviews, so please call 1-405-418-6160 and ask for Kimberly.
Jobseeker Live Chat: https://tawk.to/chat/5bd13d86476c2f239ff5dd42/default
Skills or Expertise