Customer Support Specialist (CRM platform)
Remote Flexible Jobs (https://remoteflexiblejobs.com) is the leading web-based platform for SMS marketing and business texting. We are seeking for someone to fill the position of a Customer Support Specialist.
Our software gives organizations the ability to send marketing campaigns, share important alerts, and provide 1-on-1 customer service using text messages. Thousands of organizations in North America rely on us to connect with their audiences.
Our clients include Fortune 500 companies, small businesses, nonprofits, healthcare providers, churches, schools, and more. And with a powerful suite of features that includes segments, autoresponders, data collection and analytics, our platform is designed to help businesses start and scale their engagement through SMS.
This role is for you if...
- You love to talk, actively listen, and build relationships.
- Multiple chats and calls happening at once does not make you sweat.
- You thrive in fast-paced environments.
- You are as comfortable hopping on the phone as you are writing super clear emails.
- Investigating issues when you don’t have enough info to resolve them is your idea of fun.
- Going above and beyond for customers gives you a warm and fuzzy feeling.
- You have no shame "geeking out" about business and technology.
- You are a superhero, but with a computer instead of a cape.
- You will clarify the customer complaints, determine the cause, select and explain the best solution, then follow-up to make sure the issue is resolved. The whole enchilada!
- Respond to email tickets, online chat or phone calls to help our customers with their issues.
- Participate in writing excellent help documentation—both for internal use and for our customers.
- Log tickets with the development team and escalate appropriately based on the impact of the issue.
- Become a power user—before you can support others, you must know the product yourself.
Salary: $18.50 - $23.00 per hour
To Become An Agent:
Apply and register today at https://remoteflexiblejobs.com/join-now and select the Remote Customer Service Job Network.
Please reference user code RFJTanyaPhilip.
Please contact our office staff at 1-405-633-0079 if you have further questions.
English is your primary language. Secondary languages are a plus!
Demonstrable critical thinking, communication, and creative problem-solving skills.
Ability to learn new software platforms quickly.
Self-starter, positive attitude, and the ability to continuously develop and adapt to a growing team.
Highly organized. You can manage and prioritize several different projects.
Skills or Expertise
At least 1 year of experience working with customers.
You can translate technical ideas for non-technical audiences.
Familiarity with chat and CRM platforms.
Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a related field of study.
2+ years in customer support role.