Mommy Jobs Online (mommyjobsonline.com) is now seeking Customer Service Agents to join our team. We provide call center services for numerous other companies and organizations. Our Independent Contractor Agents have taken customer service, sales, and technical support for some of the biggest brands in the world.
We work with individuals and companies that are independent contractors running their own businesses from their home offices, or commercial offices, and take calls for our clients. We’re looking to work with more independent contractors that understand the value of good, reliable, precise, professional, and overall excellent customer service.
We provide many individuals with an opportunity to launch their home based businesses, and provide existing businesses with the opportunity to increase their revenue stream. Independent contractors enjoy the flexibility of working from anywhere that they want, and choosing the hours that they want to work. Whether you’re just getting started, or have been an Independent Contractor, we can provide you with an opportunity to grow your home based business.
Traits of successful independent contractors:
- Enjoys speaking with other people
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Excellent written communication skills
- A high level of accuracy
- A high level of attention to detail
- Professionalism & reliability
If this sounds like the type of services that your home based business, or commercial business can provide, then you should contact us.
To Become An Agent
*Please apply and register at mommyjobsonline.com. Please click on Join Now and select the Customer Service Job Bank Registry to get connected with this client and to begin their hiring pre-screening process.
Reference agent id code MJOLCAROLEA when you register online.
Mommy Jobs Online is accepting pre-screening interviews, so please call 1-405-418-6160 and ask for Kimberly.
Jobseeker Live Chat - https://tawk.to/chat/5bd13d86476c2f239ff5dd42/default
Related Keywords: Customer Care, Customer Service, CSR, At Home, Work Remote
Skills or Expertise
1. A U.S. based home telephone number. (No cell phones)
2. A corded telephone set with a headset. (No cordless phones)
3. A PC with Windows XP, Vista or Windows 7.
4. Your PC wired to a cable modem, DSL modem, or broadband connection. (No wireless connections)
5. A quiet environment where you can take calls without being disrupted or callers hearing any noise or sounds in the background.