Customer Care Agents
Are you passionate about customer service and seeking full-time career opportunities within the contact center industry? Do you get satisfaction from helping people and providing solutions? Are you ready to use your friendly disposition to make a positive impact on those you interact with?
If you said yes to any of the above.... We may be exactly what you are looking for in your career search!
What We're Looking For:
Current Shifts beginning at 3 pm
Ideal candidates generally have a customer service background and appreciate flexibility in scheduling. The most successful employees here have a friendly disposition, a willingness to learn, a strong work ethic, and a sincere desire to help people. These positions are perfect for full-time opportunities without the hassle of a commute, or for college students, semi-retired individuals.
And, there are always opportunities for career advancement. In fact, more than two-thirds of our team leaders and supervisory staff started as call center agents.
What We Offer:
- Unbelievable benefits, including PTO (paid time off), Health, Vision, Dental and Life Insurance, 401k!
- Opportunity to develop valuable communication skills and customer service experience while "on the job"
- Self-Promotion opportunities with Self-Paced training and certification classes!
- World-class work, with World Class Brands.... and, we are really proud of the thousands of people we help every day!
- Fun, dynamic company with really nice, friendly people; a respectful and positive workplace where you are sure to develop life-long relationships!
- Well-defined career advancement goals, affording you the opportunity to learn and grow your career - both in additional skills, responsibilities and earnings!
- Success Recognition and Reward programs to keep things fun and challenging!
Pay: $15.70 hr
To Become An Agent
*Apply at mommyjobsonline.com and click on Join Now and select the Customer Service Remote Job Bank Registry to get connected to our remote customer service job positions. Please reference agent id code MJOLCarolH when you register online.
Mommy Jobs Online is accepting pre-screening interviews, so please call 1-405-418-6160 and ask for Kimberly.
Jobseeker Live Chat - https://tawk.to/chat/5bd13d86476c2f239ff5dd42/default
The Customer Care Agent is responsible for providing excellent customer service and building customer loyalty through the courteous, efficient handling of customer interactions (phone, email, chat, etc...) according to our Client's brand guidelines and requirements.
Skills or Expertise
Candidate expectations include;
Provide superior customer service to a wide variety of customers with a pleasant, patient, and friendly attitude.
Possess excellent written and verbal English communication skills, demonstrated by consistent use of proper and professional language to include tone, diction, pace, enunciation, and avoidance of slang.
Flexibility in scheduling availability
Proficiency with standard office technologies, including Microsoft 365, MS Word, Excel, web browsers, email, electronic calendar, instant messaging, information sourcing, etc.
Ability to navigate computer software and websites as necessary without third party assistance.
Customer service experience preferred; Call center experience is a plus
Work-from-Home Equipment & Internet Connectivity requirements:
Internet connection speed: down 12Mbps / up-3Mbps
Internet connection type: Digital Subscriber Line (DSL) or Cable Internet (mid to higher level DSL service is preferred)
Wired, not wireless, connection available
Router required - must have the ability to disable SIP-ALG option
Intel i3 2 GHz processor or higher
Operating system: Windows 10
Memory: 8 Gigabytes of Ram Memory Minimum
Administrative rights to the PC for downloading software
Two (2) USB 2.0 ports