Blog Article Writer (recipes, food, & wellness)
Jobseekers On Board is looking for recipe and nutrition and wellness writers who eat clean and live the wellness lifestyle to join our growing team!
If you have got a strong point of view and an original, clear voice that is just made for writing, and can commit to one to two original, quality posts per week, let's talk!
TYPE OF WRITERS:
Recipe writers: Got gorgeous recipes using whole food ingredients? We want them. It is a huge plus if you have the ability to take your own photos and/or videos, and the ability to add text overlays to your images.
Food writers: Writers must be on top of changing sustainable and organic seasonal food trends in the news, culture and more covering chefs, hacks, ingredients cooking techniques and more.
Wellness writers: Writers must be well-versed in today’s modern wellness lifestyle and follow top trends and trendsetters on social media and be on top of seasonal changing trends.
PAY: DOE, Negotiable
HOW TO APPLY:
To get connected to this client please register to become an agent and click on https://jobseekeronboard.com/become-a-member-join-now/ and reference agent ID code JSOBTanyaPhilip when you sign up online.
We will be in contact with you within 24 hrs via email.
Please call today 1 (405) 586-8415 if you have further questions.
JOB REQUIREMENTS: Internet, computer, and a home office set-up.
Skills or Expertise
• 2+ years experience in professional writing (additional years of professional writing, strong journalistic background, blogging and/or editing experience highly preferred).
• You have experience with, and daily use of/respectable presence on several major social sites (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest etc.).
• Proficient in typical technical tasks associated with digital content: WordPress/blog CMS, SEO and tagging, image sourcing and cropping, best practices for linking and social media.
• Ability to pitch unique story ideas, verify sources and fact-check your work. Grammar is your middle name.
• More than just a passing interest in conscious living that is fun, not frumpy.
• Remote work